Burn Ban Resource Information
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality has information on the "Do's and Don'ts to Outdoor Burning".
The Texas Interagency Coordination Center provides information on Outdoor Burning Laws, Fire Safety Information, Burn Ban Maps, and Burn Ban Flags.
Hill County Fraud Policy
Hill County Quick Facts
Hill County Genealogy
Hill County Map
TXDOT Road Conditions
Hill County Habitat for Humanity
- Information on Habitat for Humanity in Hill County can be obtained by e-mail or mail.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: Habitat for Humanity, P.O. Box 206, Hillsboro, Texas 76645
Hotel/Motel Occupancy Tax Adopted by Hill County Commissioners Court
- The Hill County Commissioners Court adopted a Hotel/Motel Occupancy Tax to be effective April 1st, 2008. The occupancy tax shall be remitted along with the report to the Hill County Tax Assessor Collector. Documents related to the collection of the fees may be downloaded below.
Hill County Amended Subdivision Rules & Regulations
- Subdivision Rules and Regulations were included on the January 8th, 2008 Commissioners Court Agenda. During Commissioners Court amendments were recommended and approved. The amended document can be viewed by clicking on the link below.